[AT] Need help no internet connection

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Apr 9 21:53:26 PDT 2016

I hear you Dean, some of the things that are most valuable are taken for
granted. It's clear the wrenches are worth more from a sentimental value
than a monetary value; I'd suggest buying a roll up wrench holder and
storing them in there.  It reminds me of an episode of Antiques Road
show I was watching. The details are sketchy but it went a little like
this: Lady brings in a blanket that she got from her grandmother. The
family dog has been sleeping on it for the past 10 years. Turns out it
was an old native American blanket worth around $15K.  No harm no foul,
but needless to say the dog will need a new blanket.

Mike M