[AT] Discharge Chains

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Fri Apr 1 20:02:04 PDT 2016

All,

One difference today is that many units and tankers have a coiled up ground wire on a reel of some sort. Not sure that was the case 30 years ago.
In the oil field this has changed, and failure to us or connect these straps can disconnect your paycheck. I suspect similar enforcement with flammable transports. The issue is static electric sparks causing fires with flammable cargo.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone