[AT] Spam> Hydraulic Oil Ffoaming

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 15 11:20:47 PDT 2015

I would also bet its water in the oil instead of really foaming.  The
gearshift boot and the top link shaft into the tip deck are the 2 places
to get water in.  Try to keep the tractor out of the =weather if at all
possible.
Also, if it is a  35 Deluxe, it requires PMO 90Wt  This is a Pure
Mineral OIl 90 Wt.  303 fluid and MF1129A is20 wt.  90Wt gear oil is
equal to about 50 wt motor oil.  It must be Pure mineral oil or it will
foam. Gear oil like GL5 will foam. The screen should be located between
2 "cups" one on top and one on bottom and held with a bolt with a tab on
the head to remove it.  I worked in the local MF dealership while in
H.S. and college from 68-75, back there in the old days....

Cecil in OKla