[AT] and OT The Terror is back!

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Oct 14 12:30:44 PDT 2015

Steve:
I agree with you on a lot of his theories.  I also agree he is some kind
of a nut.  However, the US Army has employed him for several years and
he continues to consult.  I am particularly interested in his EM weapon
system.    The time he was really active in the US military was during
Reagan's "Star Wars" space stuff that we really do not know what they
sent up there.  If and I say If there were some way to create harmonic
pressure waves orbiting our atmosphere and they would add up, there
would be some really weird things happening.  I remember that Tesla did
some really amazing things and no one has reproduced them since.
I also have a degree in Agricultural engineering with a P.E. license in
Oklahoma authorized to practice in the Civil Sanitary and Structural
arenas.

I don't want to clutter up the list with a lot of crazy ideas of
electromagnetic theories.  However, have you ever looked inside the
workings of a MRI machine???   I still believe in the laws of
conservation of mass and energy, but magnetics are really something else.

If you want to know my experience on the OKC bombing, email me off list
and I can give you the view from across the street..

Cecil in OKla