[AT] Charlie Hill,

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:34:09 PDT 2015

Nice tree Richard.  I know you hated to loose it but at least
you have some wood to remember it by.

This tree is solid.  The problem is that it's about half way between
the house and the bank of the river.  There is a "cliff" for lack of
a better term about 20 feet high that drops off almost straight into
the river.  I believe that the trees proximity to that "cliff" is causing
the tap root and feeder roots to give way on the side toward the river
and lean toward the house.  The tree was straight up as an arrow
when we moved here 30 some years ago.  Now it is leaning significantly
and the top of the tree is curved as it attempts to look straight up to the
sky.

Charlie