[AT] Hey Ralph!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:03:52 PST 2015

Flax must hold very well in the field.  Of course you don't have
the humidity we have here but we don't have the winds and snow you have.
It just seems to me like the snow would knock it flat on the ground.
There's no doubt in my mind you know how to handle it.  I'm just curious
about how farming happens in different places.

Good luck with it.

Charlie