[AT] Hey Ralph!

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 19:43:01 PST 2015

I understand the option thing! We got hit with a hurricane back in '96,
flattened my corn. I only had a little over an acre, we picked it and sold
it for squirrel food. We had to pull the picker with a Farmall Super A.
Being an offset tractor, we could keep the tires the furthest from the row
of corn. WE also had to pick the whole field in one direction. It was either
that or abandon it.

John Hall