[AT] Hey Ralph!

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 09:43:07 PST 2015

Decades ago, mid 40's, a neighbor had a feed lot full of hogs.  He did not
build up a significant supply of ear corn; this resulted in his having to
hand shuck corn at least four days of every week throughout a rough weather
winter.  The dad and son would go out in mid afternoon (heat of the day) and
shuck enough for a day or two, and get back in before temperature started
dropping.  He never made that mistake again. Herb(GA)