[AT] Compact tractors

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:38:30 PST 2015

Thanks to several of y'alls responses I checked out the Mahindras online
and figured out the comparable model and called our Mahindra dealer about
40 minutes away.

I called asking about a 1500 series tractor but after we talked a while he
had me moved a class up to a 2500 series for the same price as the Kubota
and only a little more than the New Holland. I'm going up there friday to
see for myself but it is sounding like I may have a Mahindra 2538 HST in my
future.

What sold me mostly was the added weight and one particular video online of
similar rated tractors lined up trying to lift a pallet of sakrete. The New
Holland and Kubotas tires came off the ground while the Mahindra lifted it
and drove away. That seems backed up by what a lot of y'all said about the
Mahindras seemed to be a little more old styled and of heavier castings.

Warren