[AT] Hey Ralph!

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 18:17:20 PST 2015

Came in at 7 tonight from playing in the mud trying to plant some wheat. I didn’t even need a jacket it was so warm. By the end of the coming weekend temps will be in the low 20’s. So if someone doesn’t mind, wake Ralph up and get him shut the barn door, close the gate or whatever else he needs to do to keep the cold air up north! So far we’ve only had it get cold enough to frost 3, maybe 4 mornings. Of course the extended cold streak will probably help some of the guys cutting soybeans, lots of ruts in the fields. I imagine there will be a couple mornings next week the ground will be frozen enough to make the wet spots passable. Its going to have to get really cold or really dry for me to fix some of the ruts I left last night drilling.

John Hall