[AT] Compact tractors

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Tue Nov 17 18:17:08 PST 2015

All the modern tractors I have operated have been fairly large(Jd 4000 series, etc).  But  my friend has a small Mahindra - not sure of the model - and I have operated it quite a bit.   Seems like a decent little tractor to me.   The glow plug circuitry has gotten a little wonky and there are a few more cheap parts(non-critical like dash parts) on it than I would like but other than that I have not seen anything wrong with that little tractor.  It has several hundred hours on it and I don't think he has done any repairs beside minor stuff like replace lights, etc.  Let me rephrase that.  He has not done any repairs that were not the result of his operator "misqueues" (-;

No weight on the rear as others have mentioned.

Of course I prefer antique tractors. (-;

Spencer Yost