[AT] Quick question

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Nov 15 20:14:22 PST 2015

Spencer,

Hopefully I will not offend anyone here.
There is another aspect of this problem to consider. The root of the problem may be spiritual. It is based on greed, envy, covetousness, and selfishness. Only God can fix these issues.
If you want God to help you with this, then the scriptures about love your enemies, do good to those who harm you, etc. may also apply to this situation.
Probably enough said for a discussion group.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad