[AT] Turbochargers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:44:20 PST 2015

Not related to Spencer's suggestion on the service bearing but I though of
it as I read.
I've found in the last year or so that almost any repair problem you can
have with anything
mechanical has been addressed in video format by someone on YouTube.  It
might be
worthwhile to search there for others having the same turbo problem or a
problem with the
same turbo.  As a side note, I read the other day that YouTube is now the #2
online search
engine.

Charlie