[AT] Thank You Vets

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:11:05 PST 2015

    Spencer thanks for remembering us veterans. There were 10 boys in our
family of 17 children. Six of those were military veterans. Three of us
served in the USAF and three served in the army. Two of the army veterans
saw active service in WW11 and Viet Nam. Fortunately the other Four of us
served in relatively quiet times. My oldest grandson served in Iraq and
Afghanistan and now suffers from PTSD which is a terrible Stress condition.

Just finished watching a program on Public TV profiling the returning and
disabled veterans from the past century. Was a real eye opener.

                        Gene