[AT] Turbochargers

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Wed Nov 11 06:54:52 PST 2015

I guess I didn't think about the lack of oil while being hauled but you
are right it could happen. Usually, if I am lacking power, it has been a
plugged air cleaner. A restricted fuel supply or air in the line will
cause a lack of power, but with my tractors, it will also cause them to
miss a lot but a plugged air cleaner has just caused a lack of power (
and sometimes more smoke than normal).  I don't know how to check a
turbo except to maybe pull the air supply hose off the turbo and see if
the blades spin freely. Good luck.
    Greg Hass