[AT] Off topic IHOP parking lot failure

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 04:45:57 PST 2015

Hi Cecil:

I thought I'd take a look, but when I follow the link to your Facebook
page, I see nothing about the parking lot failure.  Most recent thing on
your page that is visible to me is from Oct 26.  I am a routine FB user and
kinda know my way around.  I wonder whether your parking lot posting is
marked "private" and only visible to your FB friends.

SO