[AT] Off topic IHOP parking lot failure

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 9 21:34:17 PST 2015

Since I have spent the better part of my last 40 years investigation
foundation failures, the recent IHOP parking lot failure got my
interest.   I believe I have found the correct location and found a
drainage culvert that is probably the culprit.  This type of
investigation has been a major part of my work for the past 40 years and
continues to be a large part of my consulting business.

I just thought you all might be interested in it.    The picture and a
brief explanation is on my Facebook Page at:
https://www.facebook.com/cecil.bearden

Cecil in OKla

---