[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:40:42 PST 2015

I can do any 2 hour job now that I could do 20 years ago except now it
might take 2 weeks...
I have been doing some automotive work recently to have something reliable
to drive and have developed a habit of always preparing to be able to get
up before I get down. Sometimes it is just having a jack-stand handy for
some help or more commonly I grab a metal folding chair and sit it where I
can reach it to get up.
My current blood work is to determine if my thyroid level might be down a
quart... I'm having a knee problem again. Some years ago the doc I went to
for a knee problem felt my knee and said that he wanted to check my thyroid
level. After that I started on Levothyroxine and that knee problem went
away in a couple of weeks. X-ray says that my back is full of arthritis but
hoping that my current knee problem and maybe part of my back pain may be
from drooping thyroid levels (common in old people).
I was doing some reading at the Mayo Clinic site about the knee pain but I
think I got on the wrong line somewhere since it suggested that my problem
might be related to pregnancy complications...
:-)

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"