[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Fri Nov 6 06:12:07 PST 2015

Dean VP i hear what you are saying and have the same symptoms and in
that order. Back killed then legs went south i think in there some where
lazy set in some. It all happens in single stages, then heart 3 times
just went through cancer treatment lost a kidney. This getting old is a
bust aint what i thought after retiring.
R Fink
PA