[AT] Rear tires slipping on rim

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 16 05:51:34 PDT 2015

There is no one who is going to make anything happen.   It appears that
the warranty begins when the tire is manufactured.  If you buy a tractor
today and do not install it until next year, the warranty is probably no
good.  If I pay full price for tires again they will be AkURET Russian
built tires.

I am mad enough to chew nails.

The Indian factory for Speedway directed the US distributor to take care
of this problem.  The local OK distributor first tried to tell  me that
I was in Nebraska!!!!   He mis-dialed my phone number andemailed me
that  I was in Nebraska.  Then I was contacted by this deep voiced pushy
East coast accent who never really identified himself as being with
Speedway but seemed to be the worlds authority on how to set up a tire
plant.  I He told me he could not find the company I bought my tires
from.  I guess he did not know how to type...   They are an importer of
Belarus tractors.   I bought a pair of Russian tires at the same time
that I had no problems with.

This is just like the crap I get from New Holland about my TS110 that
sucked a valve ( finally determined the problem)  It is not repaired
yet, but the dealer only charged me $3200 to determine that...
  Last year the control cable broke on my 10 yr old Belarus 8345. The
factory rep sent me a new cable ($115) free of charge, and included
copies of the service manual on how to replace.   It was a US made cable!!!

I have ordered and bought high dollar items direct from overseas
suppliers and had no problems.  I order from a local or US supplier and
there is always a problem.  I have been waiting for 2 months for a
Variable Frequency Drive  from a US warehouse in CA. I ordered 2 units
and they shipped one.   They have problems in their warehouse.  Probably
employees stealing.  While waiting they lowered the price of the item by
$36.  I can order the same item direct from China and get it for $50
less if I wait 3 to 4 weeks. I ordered from this warehouse because they
were in the US.   So far I have not had problems with direct from China.

Be careful with that Ebay and Paypal guarantee, they are a real pain to
file against.  Each time you make a contact, they push your settlement
date back by a month...

Obviously Speedway tires will not be bought again.   Funny thing, I have
2 sets in the barn of other sizes that were bought at the Farm show in
December that have no serial numbers either.   I have some tires for my
scraper and loader that are brand new and have no serial numbers....
I think I can translate that East Coast accent better since I verified
that my other tires have no serial number.   The Okie translation would
be "ScrewYOU, I got my money"

When I listen to US business cry about foreigners taking over their
business, I don't have any sympathy......  They probably deserved it.

Cecil in OKla