[AT] Stepfather's collection

Shawn and Shannon Parrish snsparrish at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 19:33:58 PDT 2015

John,
Thanks for the reply.We're trying to figure out what to do with it all.  We may end up doing an auction.  At this point, we'd like to just get it all identified.
He was actively farming just a few years ago but when his health went south, he started renting the land out so all the machines have been sitting since 2013.
Some of these he or his father farmed with.  Others were items he collected from neighbors.
Thanks,Shawn