[AT] O T calf in car

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:03:31 PDT 2015

    Yes Spencer, we still have all these memories in our minds. What a good
part of our heritage has been left behind.

    The old machinery was a part of my youthful years as that was all we
could afford. Was fortunate we were all good mechanics. We would take
someone's cast off and make do for our needs. Started with bicycles,
sometimes from the local dump and maybe make a usable one from 2 or 3
castoffs. Next it was motorcycles and then to cars. Yes cars, that was the
golden years. Seems the Dotson boys had the cars to beat, both on the street
and drag strip. Finally got into tractor pulling. We always had something
different from the running crowd but always made a good showing. Then the
flying, at least for me. Were many good times with my airplanes. Now into
the tractor show scene. Guess I really got involved with that.

    Most memorable is the many friends I have amassed during these years and
all these activities.

    Thanks again Spencer for bringing us all together!!!

                        Gene

    P.S. Have a director's meeting Sunday. Anyone have anything I need to
bring before the board?

                        G.D.