[AT] Massey Harris

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:08:30 PDT 2015

Ok well that partially answers my question.
I saw partially because that is not the way
the tenant farmer described it.  However,
part of the mystery over the years was that
I thought he might have been lying to me way
back then.  I guess I'll never know.  For years
I could not remember if the tractor was a Minneapolis
Moline or a Massey Harris.  When you mentioned
the Twin Power I started thinking it must have been
the Massey Harris but now I just don't know.

Thanks,  Interesting information none the less.

Charlie