[AT] British Steam Tractor - WWI

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:56:36 PDT 2015

John,   The reason I think that is that my pickup truck
has a locker differential and sometimes when the
wheels spin and the differential locks it then doesn't
unlock as quick as it should.  When that happens the
rear of my truck does the exact same thing when I turn.
For example,  I'm coming out of a wet field, not in 4wd,
and the rears spin.  The locker locks up but I immediately
have to turn onto the paved road.  I think the truck needs
to get up to 5 mph or so for it to unlock.  So when I turn out
onto the road the rear end binds up and jumps and spins
until I get straight in the road.

Charlie