[AT] OT--game changer

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:15:15 PDT 2015

Herb:   I AGREE!  Every single point.  Couldn't say it better myself.  Well said!

Point e. that's gluten not glutton.  It makes bread spongy and easy to rise, valued by people baking on an industrial scale, so wheat strains that are easier to bake with (higher gluten) are favored.  It is a combination of proteins that are hard to digest.  Gluten pulls the DNA trigger on susceptible people and they start to digest their own intestinal linings - celiac disease, which is rising fast.  Gluten also irritates the intestines in non-susceptible people who don't develop celiac but merely get too much gluten byproducts in their bloodstream where they are recognized and fought as invaders - inflammation, which leads to many complications.

SO

Sent from my iPhone