[AT] OT--game changer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 21 08:38:58 PDT 2015

The whole GMO and Round Up thing has been batted around
for as long as Round Up has been on the market.  It's been in
continuous use here in Coastal NC for at least 30 years.
Logic would dictate that if there really is a buggy man hiding
in the Round Up jug that there would statistical proof of it by
now in terms of a spike in some sort of disease problem both
in humans and livestock.

Charlie