[AT] OT--game changer

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Mar 21 08:29:20 PDT 2015

After seeing many peer reviewed papers retracted for errors or outright
fraud I am skeptical - maybe there is something there so I will not
eliminate that thought but there is also the political (popular) push to
eliminate "all risks". Add to that international politics and agenda
driven (both pro and con) and I come back to being generally skeptical.

I do not farm but I did grow up more or less on a farm. Even so I'm not
closed minded to the potential but as with all I'm skeptical of
something promoted in mass media.

David
NW NC