[AT] pass word

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Mar 13 10:04:13 PDT 2015

Since I just added you to the forum, I assume your forum password is what you are talking about?   If so, log in to the forum, click on "Settings" near the top right and then, on the resulting page, find "Edit Profile".   Edit email/password" will be the first thing you see after you click that.

If you are talking about the list password, follow the link below, and click on "Unsubscribe or Edit Options".  On the page that shows up, login with your current password and then on the resulting pass password change is available on the in middle right hand side.

Hope this helps,

Spencer