[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 05:05:55 PDT 2015

Ralph , – do a Google search for Windows Image Resizer.  There are versions for about all Windows OS currently in use.  It is a free download and provides virtually instantaneous re-sizing of an image file just by right clicking on the file and choosing the size you want.  Two mouse clicks and you are done.  The file does not need to be open in any program to re-size it and you can click on a folder, select the file / files you want, or even the entire folder of files and re-size them all.  The program keeps the same file name with the addition of either small, medium or large as a tag so you can tell it from the original.