[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 8 19:31:03 PDT 2015

On 3/8/2015 8:08 PM, Mike wrote:
> Spencer, If you would open up the list to accept pictures, I think that
> would be an ideal solution. Free image resizing software, is widely
> available and is very easy to use. I can take a 2.0G picture and resize
> it to 300k. As with anything there will be those that push back saying
> nothing should change. They are also still using their Polaroid cameras
> to take vacation photos :)
>
> Mike M
Its true. The forums I spend the most time at are the ones that are easy
to upload photos.
Such as the "new" atis forum. Red Power is also easy, has a 5hundred and
some kb size limit
to photos . If the photos on my camera are too big, and they always are,
it is about a half minutes
work to down size them using windows paint. The forums that require me
to upload my photos
to another hosting site , well they are ok but it is just a little extra
work and time to do that. And
  being a lazy person in a hurry most of the time I might not bother to
upload a photo if it takes that
  extra step.  Not complaining,
thats just the way it is.

Ralph in Sask.