[AT] Forum registration

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:43:32 PDT 2015

I am a Chrome user, too (well, Safari at home on the new iMac).  Chrome was designed to be faster than IE and as far as I know that is still the case.  I had to do something with IE recently at work (it was a software update and the software manufacturer forced the update in IE) and it seems cumbersome and nannyish.  It is constantly asking if you want such-and-such to be blocked, allow thus-and-so add-in to run, etc. etc.  Chrome is a much cleaner experience.  (That is IE on Windows 7… I have yet to “enjoy” the new Windows 8 or 8.1).

SO