[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:36:19 PST 2015

No Bad attitude or ill. intent here, and I see where you are OK also. So
where ever this goes Is fine by me. I have nothing to hide in anything that
I might post anywhere. Notice that I rarely post anything to ATIS. And enjoy
most of what other`s post, educational info about various tractor`s &
equipment that list member`s are working on. Have you considered a separate
FB page that being an ATIS member would be a requirement ? About old
tractor`s & equiptment ? Just an idea from a hillbilly that has a long list
of old farm equiptment that could definitley use some service- repair`s. Our
best tractor`s are over 50 year`s old, depend on them daily for whatever
need`s done. I was just ask to look at little Bro`s FB page. Where he been
in Columbus, OH. Today at an armwrestling tournament. Guess he did very well
come in 2nd place, His name is Dan also. So I know a little about FB just do
not do it myself. Think about it, have to run by Church make sure everything
is good for morning ! The ice and snow plugged up a drain in front of
basement door allowing melt to make quite a mess. Good thing it is in the
basement or would have to cancel AM service. Yall take care warmer weather
is just around the corner !
Kevin Mosier