[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Sat Mar 7 16:31:09 PST 2015

That is one of the problem with just printed text.  You can't really
tell attitude or intent.   I didn't bristle up I was just inquiring as
to how you came up with that without going there.  Did you know that
once you sign up that you never have to go there again and you can have
all your tractor stuff sent to your email just like it was part of this
list?  Also, they only get the info that you give them and don't have to
give them any info you don't want them to have and you can control who
sees your post? I haven't got targeted emails in years. I do get spam
blast that everyone gets who have email addresses.  I am not saying the
list has to go to Facebook or anywhere else but I have observed that
list that don't do anything fizzle out over time.  I would like the list
to be like the old days and I think other people on the list would like
it also.  I have never had good luck with the forum because, at least
for me, has to have some problem that doesn't let me in.