[AT] Drawn out 1949 AC-B engine rebuild

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 14:14:00 PST 2015

Warren: this is kinda like telling u how to fly a plane when  the pilot
just died an u are the only one left to land it. Plastigauge is what u  need to
check the clearances on your mains and con rods. if it does not pass  take
it to a place that will turn down the wore out journals (if they have any
meat left) If it needs that then complete tear down is necessary including
changing the cam bearings, new freeze plugs, block hot tanked and all head
work done, oil passages rodded with wire brushes.

In a message dated 3/7/2015 4:04:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,