[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Mar 7 08:45:53 PST 2015

Ralph,
     You do see me on RP.  As a matter of fact it was you that steered
me that way somehow.  I think you mentioned the coffee shop and a photo
you had posted and I joined to see what was what.  I am there every day
and post from time to time.  I hope it sticks around.  It is much like
the ATIS forums except very busy.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA