[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:42:39 PST 2015

You know, the Facebook model would not be a lot different than what we do
now
because if you are signed up to facebook and someone posts a message in one
of your groups you get an e-mail telling you that there is a message in the
group
and it gives you a link to go to FB and see the message.   If set up
properly and
with a little help for some of the group that feel uncomfortable with FB it
could work.
However,  this is Spencer's group and none of us would be here if not for
his efforts
over the years and to be honest, holding this whole discussion on his list
and in
his presence reminds me of chatting with your girlfriend in front of your
wife.

Charlie