[AT] Remembering

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Mar 2 18:54:06 PST 2015

Ron Cook wrote:
> I have a highly educated liberal adult daughter that stopped by here and
> immediately used my new computer to get on facebook a few years ago.
> Ruined my new computer.  I still have not got all the spyware, etc out
> of it.  Constant problems.  Two other computers online here with no
> problems at all.  If I catch anyone attempting to get on facebook with
> them, firearms could be involved.
>
> Ron Cook., Salix, IA

That behavior isn't due to Facebook itself, it is probably because she
installed a bunch of the "apps" they have available.

If you still have the account you can go into settings and shut off all
the apps access. Kills a LOT of the crap.

Now grab a FREE copy of
Crap Cleaner - https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
install it with the options you wish. ANALYZE FIRST. Then select the
things you want it to do / not do.

--
Steve W.