[AT] Remembering

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Mar 2 08:52:44 PST 2015

Ralph,
     I certainly don't know for sure, but it just might depend on how
you are connected to the internet.  Who your isp is, etc.  I would find
it hard to believe that if you connected to the same youtube video as
me, you would first see an ad from a car dealer in Sioux City.  All I
know is that I had no problems with trakkers, etc. until this machine
was logged into facebook.  My old machine on my office desk that has
been online for probably 20 years does not do such things.  It has never
been logged into any social media or google stuff which I also try to avoid.
     Tractor content......I need to go to the family farm and trailer
the John Deere M here to my shop today to finish a rewire job.  I think
you are letting a little snow sneak in here again.:-)

Ron Cook
Salix, IA