[AT] Remembering

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 2 07:55:59 PST 2015

On 3/2/2015 9:17 AM, Ron Cook wrote:
> I have a highly educated liberal adult daughter that stopped by here and
> immediately used my new computer to get on facebook a few years ago.
> Ruined my new computer.  I still have not got all the spyware, etc out
> of it.  Constant problems.  Two other computers online here with no
> problems at all.  If I catch anyone attempting to get on facebook with
> them, firearms could be involved.
>
> Ron Cook., Salix, IA
Ron, I've been on there for years and every day. Great entertainment and
zero problems.
Maybe google chrome browser is the reason? Or maybe it is like that old
saying,
  "you can pick your friends but not your family"? I even started my own
Sask. history page
  there a while back and got nothing but positive feedback and a lot of
"likes". As I said before
  facebook is, at least for me,  where you meet up with people who share
common interests.
  Much like ATIS, except with a few ads. Which apparently
I could get rid of if I tried. I'll look into  that.

Ralph in Sask.