[AT] olest, now Cletrac

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 11:02:05 PST 2015

Farmer, he was the only member that I knew who owned more than one Cletrac.
I was not aware of his grandfathers occupation.   Don't remember his name,
but
thought he used the "from lower slower Delaware"?   I am quite sure both he
and
his wife were entomologists and worked for state(?).  They never exhibited
but
did share photos. I always enjoyed talking with him.  Herb(GA)