[AT] OT--game changer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:16:38 PDT 2015

Exactly Ralph.  We could NOT feed the world today without them.
I'm no fan of Monsanto by any means and I don't like the way
the GMO seed companies bully the non GMO producers when
they get an accidental cross pollination but the fact is that it allows
an ever dwindling farm population to feed the world.  There is a
GMO wheat that could cure most of the nutrient induced blindness in
Africa but I believe some of those countries won't allow it.   They'd rather
their people go blind I guess.

Charlie