[AT] Scenes from ~ 98

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:10:44 PDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Darrell Ratliff <dbigdog at columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

> In the last pic  - the red hat on the left - is that not Gary Dotson?

Resembles him but Gary Dotson in a Massey Harris Pony / Pacer tee-shirt?
That's pretty loose talk even for a Big-Dog...
:-)  :-)  :-)
Actually I'm not sure Gary was coming to Portland quite that early?
Phil Whats-his-name from Texas (my mind is gone) should probably be there
somewhere.
It was somewhere about that time I met Don Bowen too.

In the picture of the ATIS west box I am standing right behind Spencer.
As I recall in the picture of Spencer's Pacer on the dyno that was when it
was kicking out something like 143 HP.
:-)
These pics brought back a lot of good memories. Great bunch of folks...

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
robinson46176 at gmail.com