[AT] Scenes from ~ 98

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Mar 13 16:55:07 PDT 2015

I can't fill in any of the other blanks, but the name of the gentlemen walking by the little John Deere just came to me:  Bret Rochotte.   That's his tractor, and as I recall he was there with his son, perhaps two, can't remember for sure.

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_BF_B.jpg.

Dean