[AT] Little Oli

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:17:28 PDT 2015

Hi Dave,
 I think you're right. He still has another 88 that does have
hydrolics, but he knew that this one was my favorite. He still has a
55, a 66, and an Oliver 70 Hart Par too! Very nice tractors.
 He always would go out to the shed and bring the 88 to the driveway
by the house. Then he'd get off and I'd take over. Sooner or later
he'd come over and say, "Time to put it away!"
 So I'd get off and he'd take it to the shed.
 I'm trying to get him to retire from farming and just play with his
antiques, but he won't go for that.
 I'm really honored to be his grandson. I have gotten a lot of Juranek
history just because of that tractor. Even though it's not the exact
one that my Great Grandfather bought new, Grandpa said that its one
just like it.
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA