[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 08:50:52 PST 2015

I was not going to enter into this discussion (normal for me) , but Farmer
Robinson has basically said what I have been thinking.  It is only we
dinosaurs that are reluctant.  I have restricted my FB to under 30 friends
and most are family.  If you don't fill your feed with things you like, FB
tends to fill it with what it thinks you like.  Since I already check FB
daily, an ATIS group would be a considerable improvement in content in my
mind.  and the pictures would be a great enrichment of the experience.  I
have only one other group membership and that is an alumni group from my
very small grade / high school and its nostalgic value is tremendous and its
ability to keep up with the events at home are unable to be matched in any
other way.

I have no trouble accepting a transition to a FB oriented ATIS.  I also have
no objection to ATIS staying as a mail list as I too am a proud dinosaur;
soon ready to slip into the tar pits of time
Carl  Manlius, NY