[AT] OFF-TOPIC. Wheel bearings

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Jun 7 18:42:05 PDT 2015

That's a REAL stinker. For how long do you think an auto manufactured should cover this kind of damage? If it is really caused by groundhogs, I'm not sure it's the manufactures fault. Have you checked to see if this is a real problem for many owners of Chrysler 300s. I did a quick search and could find nothing.
	Dave