[AT] Plows, was Re: Supervision

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Jun 26 21:01:45 PDT 2015

In our area of Michigan, a lot of people don't moldboard  plow any more
but those that do, and going back 50 years, usually plow at 10 to 12
inches. I still plow, IH 3 bottom roll-over plow, and I stay in that
range. I  think I would have trouble trying to plow at your depth. In
our area, the most popular plow ever was the IH 720.  In fact, 95% of
green tractors pulled red plows. A local used machinery dealer used to
say there are two plows in this country; the IH 720 and then all the rest.
     Greg Hass