[AT] Windows 10 OT but related

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 30 08:18:50 PDT 2015

I bought a laptop from Office Depot on sale for a great price 2 years
ago.  It had Windows 7 on it.   I cannot open it up without it taking 2
hours to download all the upgrades from Microsoft.    When it finally
works, it is a pile of crap.....
I have a Windows XP system I currently use and it serves me very well.
I wish I had my money back on that @#&* laptop.  I only wanted it for
field use, but it is worthless.....

I have a small notebook type I use for guidance in the tractor.  I need
to get a new solid state HDD installed.  Otherwise if works fine.  My
guidance software works on XP but no higher....

Cecil