[AT] Need help with a Kohler engine CH18

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Jul 23 09:23:49 PDT 2015

Well, I think I found the problem, the crank vent was not properly put
back when I had it off last to work on the carb. As you can see from the
pictures, it was kinked under the throttle linkage. Heaven only know how
much crap has been sucked into the crankcase, because it's been that way
since May. I have a seal on order. I'll install it, put a new oil filter
on it, fill it with oil and see what happens. It has over 1300 hours on
it, so it doesn't owe me much.

Mike M