[AT] Need help with a Kohler engine CH18

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Wed Jul 22 19:07:04 PDT 2015

At first glance, I thought the seal on your engine is completely missing, but after looking at the IPL, it appears that the only thing between the gerotor and the outside is the seal itself, so it must have simply ripped open.  That results in oil being pumped out under pressure.  I suspect you are in the market for a new seal.

Larry